Raymarine c97 9" MFD with Fishfinder and chart
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Raymarine c97 9" MFD with Fishfinder and Aus/NZ Cmap Chart
Ideal for power and sail boats, the all new third generation c Series multifunction displays (MFDs) are designed to deliver uncompromising performance, superb networking capabilities, and a superior user experience.
- 9.0" sunlight viewable LCD displays with LED backlighting.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Optional built-in ClearPulse sonar.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- View charts, sonar, radar and thermal night vision from anywhere onboard, right in the palm of your hand.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Enjoy your favourite tracks direct from the helm using Bluetooth technology to remotely control the music functions on your Bluetooth phone (using AVRCP 1.2 or above), iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- LightHouse user interface is extremely intuitive and places commonly used features and functions where they are easily accessed.
- Dual-core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of new c or e Series displays.
- Works with Raymarine digital radar, ClearPulse sonar, thermal night vision systems, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
- Nominal Voltage 12/24 v DC
- Operating Voltage 10.8 - 31.2 v DC
- Power Consumption (at full brightness) 16W max
- Display 9" TFT backlit LED 800 x 480 pixels
- Viewing Angles 80° left/right and 80°/60° top/bottom
- Weight 2.265 kg (4.99lb)
- Networking up to six displays plus sensors
- Mounting Methods Surface mount. Trunnion mount with optional bracket
- GPS Built-in 50 channels; WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS.
1 second hot start; 36 seconds upwards cold start; Automatic signal acquisition and almanac update; Operating frequency: 1575.42MHz; Geodetic Datum: WGS-84, alternatives available through Raymarine displays; Active Jamming Reduction; Ceramic Chip antenna; Accuracy: without SBAS < 15m 95% of the time. With WAAS/EGNOS <5m 95% of the time.
- Operation temp range -25° to 55°C (13° to 131°F)
- Connectivity 2 x SeaTalkhsports 100Mbits/s. RayNet type 1 x SeaTalkng connection 2 x NMEA 0183 ports: NMEA port 1 input and output (4800/38,400 baud). NMEA port 2 input only (4800/9600,38,400 baud)
- Wireless Connectivity WiFi: 802.11 b/g;
- Bluetooth: AVRCP 2.1+EDR power class 1.5.
- Video 1 x BNC (female) composite video input connector (PAL/NTSC formats)
- Sonar ClearPulse with 50/83/200 kHz operating frequencies up to 600W RMS.
Sonar transducer port (c97/e97/c127/e127 versions only).