T400 Thermal Imaging Camera with Joystick Control Kit
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The T-Series thermal night vision cameras give captains the confidence to navigate safely and see obstructions, buoys, and other vessels in total darkness. Equipped with FLIR’s superior thermal imaging technology, T-Series thermal night vision cameras are designed for simple operation and seamless integration with Raymarine navigation systems, with one-touch access to thermal camera imagery alongside chartplotter, fishfinder, and radar navigation displays.
- Thermal Camera Package includes Joystick Control Kit
- Rugged, fully marinized construction to withstand harsh conditions.
- Window de-ice heaters for clear vision even in ice and snow.
- Standard NTSC video outputs that can be viewed on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Installer can mount in either camera up or camera down orientation.
- Pre-set adjustments for optimal image quality in various conditions.
- On screen icons show what the camera's doing and where it's pointing.
- Full 360º pan and ± 90º tilt capability.
- Lowlight multi-sensor configurations
- Thermal video and low light video
- 2x zoom with resolution quality 320 x 240 (QVGA)
- Field of View 24º x 18º (NTSC)
- Digital Zoom 2x
- Focal Length 19mm
- Range performance (detect person) ~ 450 m (~ 1,500 ft)
- Range performance (detect small vessel) ~ 1,280 m (~ 4,200 ft)
- Size 178 mm (diameter) x 284 mm (height)
- Weight ~ 4.1 kg (~ 9 lbs)
- Stabilisation N/A
- Power Requirements 12 VDC to 24 VDC (-10% / +30%)
- Power Consumption 25W nominal; 50W maximum
- Connections F Type Connector with F to BNC adaptor included for video output
- Video Output NTSC or PAL