For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The Raymarine RA1048SHD open array with Super HD Color technology is more than just the next step in radar evolution, it a giant leap into the future of marine radar technology.
Combining Raymarine’s 48” open array antenna and 4kW Super HD Color radar pedestal, the RA1-48SHD is the perfect choice for mid to large sized sportfishing powerboats, cruising yachts and large sail vessels demanding the absolute best in radar performance and technology.
Raymarine’s exclusive Super HD Color technology brings the power and performance of digital signal processing to marine radar. Utilizing high-speed data processing the Raymarine’s exclusive Super HD Color algorithms, the results are amazingly clear radar images with unmatched target separation and a lifelike presentation that virtually eliminates noise, clutter and false echoes. Super HD Color processing delivers a radar image that can’t be matched by similar analog or digital radar systems, and brings you a level of performance that rivals that of systems of more than twice the physical size and power output.
The RA1048SHD open array comes with a 4kW Super HD Color antenna pedestal, a 48” open array antenna, the VCM100 voltage converter, 15-meter digital interconnect cable, mounting hardware, template and instructions.
- Exclusive Raymarine Super HD Digital radar technology
- Super HD Digital Technology delivers twice the performance of conventional radar systems
- Dramatically improves small target detection by virtually eliminating all noise
- Super HD Digital reduces the effective horizontal beam width delivering the target resolution of a much larger radar array
- Adaptive digital receiver automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions for a dramatically clearer picture
- Fast digital receiver processor
- Delivers 256 color target levels
- Dual range capable
- Thin interconnect cable
*8 Supplied with remotely mounted VCM100 voltage converter module
- 12 or 24 volt operation
- Effective beam width with Super HD Digital <1°
- Voltage 10.7 -32 volts range for 12V, 24V systems
- Power consumption (typical) watts 46W, Standby: 9.2W
- Operating temperature range -10°C to +55°C D6
- Non-operating temperature range -20°C to +70°C C6
- Waterproofing standard IPX6
- Scanner power and type 4kW Super HD Color
- Antenna Size 4' (48")
- Scanner cable length 15m standard (5m, 10m & 25m option)
- Pedestal Weight 56.4 lbs( 29.5kg)
- Max range scale 72nm
- Pulse length/PRF Settings 8
- Beam width horizontal 1.85°
- Beam width vertical -3dB 25°
- Antenna side lobes (inside 10°) <-21dB
- Antenna side lobes (outside 10°) <-30dB
- Rotation rate 24rpm
- Receiver bandwidth Matched digital filter for each pulse length
- Number of displayed video levels 256 (8-bit)