Raymarine AIS650 Transceiver
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Raymarine’s AIS650 is a class B AIS transceiver allowing you to transmit your data to other AIS equipped vessels, and receive their data for viewing right on your Raymarine multifunction display’s radar or chartplotter screen.
Raymarine’s new AIS650 Class B Automatic Identification (AIS) transceiver brings boaters best-in-class features and performance in a package that’s 50% smaller than previous generation AIS transceivers. The new AIS650 is engineered for seamless integration with Raymarine multifunction displays and offers multiple connection options including SeaTalkng, NMEA2000, NMEA0183 and USB. This unprecedented flexibility makes the AIS650 easy to integrate with all of your onboard electronics including MFD’s, instruments, PC based navigation systems and more.
- Dual channel receivers – AIS vessel monitoring of class A and B transmissions.
- Built-in 50 channel RAIM compliant GPS receiver for superior accuracy.
- Hardware and software selectable Silent Mode for privacy or security. Silent mode turns off your AIS transmitter while still enabling you to see transmissions from other vessels.
- SeaTalkng networking for simple integration with Raymarine C-Series Widescreen, E-Series Widescreen and G-Series systems.
- USB 2.0 port for plug-and-play connection to ProAIS2 configuration software (included) and PC based navigation systems.
- SD Card Slot for recording of AIS data.
- AIS650 will continuously record data until the inserted SD card is full (2 GB maximum.)
- Estimated 7-days of continuous recording in heavy AIS traffic areas like Singaport, Rotterdam and New York Harbor.
- Built-in NMEA multiplexer simplifies integration with legacy MFD display, VHF radios and 3rd party devices.
- Front-facing multicolor LED indicator for system status and diagnostics.
- Rugged, water resistant enclosure designed for easy below deck installation.
- Waterproofing - Water Resistant for Below Deck Installation
- Operating Temperature Range -15°C to +55°C (5°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temperature Range -20°C to +75°C (-4°F to 167°F)
- Humidity Up to 93% at 40°C (104°F)
- Power - Nominal Supply Voltage 12 V to 24 V dc
- Operating voltage range 9.6 V to 31.2 V dc (rated supply -20%, +30%)
- Peak current in normal operation 2A
- Average Power Consumption <3W
- LEN 1 Refer to SeaTalkng reference manual for further information.
- Fuse / Breakers In-line fuse: 5A
- Operating Frequency Range 156.025 MHz to 162.025 MHz
- Channel spacing 25 KHz
- Transmitter 1 transmitter
- Receiver sensitivity –107 dBm
- Receivers 2 receivers
- Transceiver standard Class B IEC62287-1
- Weight 285 grams
- Width 6.57 inches (167mm)
- Height 3.92 inches (99.5mm)
- Depth 2.12 inches (54.0mm)
- Receiver channels 50
- Nominal time to first fix 36 seconds
- Antenna mounting options Low profile surface or pole mount. 1-inch 14 TPI pole mount adapter included