Raymarine T3/12v Drive Hydraulic Linear
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Raymarine Hydraulic Linear T3/12v Drive
Designed for larger mechanically steered vessels over 20,000kg, our hydraulic linear drives are self-contained hydraulic steering systems consisting of a reversing pump, reservoir and hydraulic ram. A hydraulic linear drive unit connects to the rudder stock via an independent tiller arm. Accessory fittings from your steering system manufacturer may be required. Must be able to back drive steering system for the rudder.
It provides a totally isolated autopilot steering system consisting of:
- Hydraulic ram: a self-contained autopilot steeringcylinder with a load limiting system and a built in clutch (to allow friction-free steering when the autopilot is not in use).
- Reversing hydraulic pump: powers the hydraulic ram.
- Hydraulic fluid reservoir: supplies hydraulic fluid to the system.
- Drive Type - Type 3
- Maximum boat displacement - 35,000 kg
- Peak thrust - 1200 kg
- Maximum stroke - 300 mm
- Hard-over to hard-over times - 10 seconds
- Maximum rudder torque - 3,200 mm
- Corepack used - SPX-30