Raymarine T2/12v Rotary Drive
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Raymarine Rotary Drive T2/12v
The rotary drive is designed for power and sailboat systems that can be driven from the helm position through a chain and sprocket (e.g. cable and rod steering system). The outstanding design of the Raymarine rotary drive unit provides smooth, powerful autopilot controlled steering with quiet operation. Optional drive sprockets and modification to the steering chain may be required.
- Drive Type - Type 2
- Maximum boat displacement - 20,000 kg
- Peak output torque - 34 nm
- Maximum shaft speed - 33 rpm
- Recommended hard-over times (no load) - 10 seconds
- Power consumption - 60-84 W
- Corepack used - SPX-30