Raymarine e7D 7" Hybrid Touch MFD with Fishfinder and Aus Chart
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Raymarine e7D 7" Hybrid Touch MFD with Fishfinder and Ausralian Gold Charts
The Raymarine e7 Network Multifunction Display is a feature rich MFD that sets a new standard for ease of use, performance and connectivity. The Raymarine e7 features a widescreen 7” LCD display with WVGA resolution (800x480 pixels) and LED backlighting for outstanding color, contrast and clarity under all lighting conditions. The e7’s screen is also engineered with a revolutionary “Sport Optic Friendly” coating that virtually eliminates the blackout effect caused when viewing marine displays with polarized sunglasses.
Using Ethernet networking you can connect up to six e7 displays allowing you to see and control your data anywhere you need it. The e7 also supports SeaTalkng, NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 data interfaces making it compatible with a wide range of Raymarine sensors, digital radome scanners, instruments, digital sounder modules, autopilots and more. e7 also has a composite video input that can be used to connect a T-Series Thermal Night Vision camera, CAM100 marine camera or other video source. Powered by Raymarine’s new LightHouse User Interface (UI), the e7 offers a refined and intuitive navigation experience, enhanced by three powerful processors, delivering incredibly simple operation and lightning fast performance. LightHouse UI takes full advantage of Raymarine’s HybridTouch™ technology, giving you a choice between touch screen operation or full keypad control when seas are rough. e7 is also easy to customize. Simply drag and drop your desired applications onto your navigation pages.
The Raymarine e7 features an internal 48-channel GPS sensor with Satellite Differential corrections for fast, accurate positioning without the need for an external sensor in most installations. The e7 is equipped with dual micro-SD card slots and is compatible with optional Navionics Silver, Gold, Gold+, Platinum, Platinum+ and HotMaps cartography on micro-SD cards.
The Raymarine e7 includes a rubberized protective sun cover, flush mounting kit, trunnion mounting kit, power/data/video cable, installation guide and a multi-language handbook on CD-ROM.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and an H.264 video encoder enables wireless video streaming to Apple iPhone and iPad devices. Plan your next voyage on your iPhone or iPad and then wirelessly sync it to your e7’s chartplotter.
- Bluetooth networking lets you link e7D to digital music players and control them right from the helm.
- Optional RCU-3 steering wheel mounted remote control enables you to control many features without taking your hands from the wheel. Change range scales, control your music, switch between apps, and even mark waypoints.
- “Sport-Optic Friendly” LCD display does not black-out when viewed with polarized sunglasses.
- Dual-core main processor and dedicated graphics coprocessor for instantaneous chart zooming, panning and stunning 3D graphics.
- LightHouse User Interface with HybridTouch is incredibly intuitive and gives boaters the flexibility of full touchscreen or keypad/unicontroller operation
- SeaTalkhs, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 connectivity for connection to scanners, sensors, engines, 3rd party devices and more.
- Included Navionics Ready-to-Navigate charts of Australia
- Height 7.09 inches (180mm) Including mounting bracket
- Depth 5.90 inches (150mm) Including cables
- Weight 5.26 pounds (2.385 kg)
- Width 9.17 inches (233mm)
- Nominal Supply Voltage 13.8 V dc
- Operating Voltage Range 10.2 to 15.6 V dc
- Consumption 13.2 W At full display brightness
- Installation - Flush mounting hardware and Trunion mounting bracket included
- Display - Size 7-inches (diagonally) 16 x 9 Widescreen
- Type TFT with LED Backlighting
- Color depth 18-bit
- Resolution 800 x 480 pixels (WVGA)
- Brightness Ultra-sunlight viewable
- Viewing angle Left/Right: 70 degrees, Top/Bottom: 70 degrees
- Polarized Glasses Compatible Yes
- Data (Wired)
- NMEA0183 2 Ports
- NMEA0183 Port 1 Input only 4800 / 9600 / 38400 baud
- NMEA0183 Port 2 Input and output 4800 / 9600 baud
- SeaTalk HS 1 x SeaTalk HS port 100 Mbits/s. Micronet connection.
- SeaTalk NG 1 X SeaTalk NG connection Adaptable to NMEA2000 Devicenet.
- Data (Wireless)
- WiFi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth AVCRP 2.1+ EDR power class 1.5
- Internal GPS included with Satellite Based Aiding System (SBAS) WAAS + EGNOS
- Video Input
- Number of inputs 1
- Signal type Composite
- Format PAL, NTSC or SECAM
- Connector type BNC
- Electronic Charts
- Chart card slots 2
- Chart card format micro-SD
- Compatible Charts Navionics Ready-to-Navigate Silver, Gold, Gold+, Platinum, Platinum+