Raymarine AIS350 Receiver
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Raymarine’s AIS350 is a receive-only AIS device that allows you to receive and display the AIS data transmissions from nearby vessels right on your Raymarine multifunction display’s radar or chartplotter screen. Raymarine’s new AIS350 Automatic Identification (AIS) receiver brings boaters best-in-class features and performance in a package that’s 50% smaller than previous generation AIS receivers. The new AIS350 is engineered for seamless integration with Raymarine multifunction displays and offers multiple connection options including SeaTalkng, NMEA2000, NMEA0183 and USB. This unprecedented flexibility makes the AIS350 easy to integrate with all of your onboard electronics including MFD’s, instruments, PC based navigation systems and more.
- Dual channel receivers – AIS vessel monitoring of class A and B transmissions.
- SeaTalkng networking for simple integration with Raymarine C-Series Widescreen, E-Series Widescreen and G-Series systems.
- USB 2.0 port for plug-and-play connection to PC based navigation systems.
- Built-in NMEA multiplexer simplifies integration with legacy MFD display, VHF radios and 3rd party devices.
- Front-facing multicolor LED indicator for system status and diagnostics.
- Rugged, water resistant enclosure designed for easy below deck installation.
- Nominal Supply Voltage 12 V to 24 V dc
- Operating voltage range 9.6 V to 31.2 V dc (rated supply -20%, +30%)
- Peak current in normal operation <200mA
- Average Power Consumption <2W
- Receivers 2 receivers
- Receiver sensitivity –107 dBm
- Receiver band 1 161.975 MHz fixed channel
- Receiver band 2 162.025 MHz fixed channel
- Weight 280 grams
- Width 6.57 inches (167mm)
- Height 3.92 inches (99.5mm)
- Depth 2.12 inches (54.0mm)
- VHF Antenna SO-239 co-axial connector
- Network Interface SeaTalk ng Spur (white)
- NMEA0183 High Speed Stripped wires 38,400 Baud
- NMEA0183 Low Speed Stripped wires 4,800 Baud
- Power Stripped wires
- PC Connection USB 2.0 Provides NMEA0183 datastream to PC