Raymarine i70 MFD Display
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Raymarine’s new i70 Color Multifunction Instruments are sleek, stylish, and more powerful than ever before! Each i70 Instrument display uses an oversized 4” LED Backlit Liquid Crystal Display, giving you maximum viewing area in the smallest space possible. i70 instruments offer class-leading power savings, using a full 40% less power than previous generation products, while offer best-in-class brightness and size. i70 instruments boast 700 nits of backlighting brightness for superior viewing in even the harshest tropical conditions.
Boaters will immediately appreciate i70’s rich graphics which offer you the choice of digital, graphical, or virtual analog instrument displays. i70’s 4-inch screen presents a best-in-class digit size of up to 2-inches high for easy reading of data from instruments mounted on mast-pods, overhead consoles, or other areas that are frequently read at a distance. i70 offers multiple color palettes for optimizing the visibility under varying lighting conditions. As well, i70 instruments offer convenient group dimming control, making it simple to dim multiple instruments simultaneously for night navigation.
i70 instruments are the perfect complement to the new E7 series multifunction displays. Both products are built according to the design philosophy of packing the maximum screen size into the smallest possible cabinet. The ultra-sleek i70 instruments feature a clean, modern look that looks great on today’s luxury sail and power vessels. i70 instruments also look great alongside the new p70 and p70R Autopilot controllers with pushbutton or rotary-knob inputs.
In addition to the traditional depth, speed, wind and compass displays, i70 can repeat hundreds of different pieces of data from devices like GPS receivers, navigation systems, weather stations, engines, tank level monitoring systems and much, much more. i70’s AIS repeater display works with NMEA2000 compatible Automatic Identification System receivers to display a graphical plot of the 25 closest AIS targets, with easy access to each target’s expanded information. i70 instruments include easy-to-manage data source selection. This is great for the captain who wants to benefit from redundant data sources for critical items like GPS position source or water depth.
i70 Instruments use Raymarine’s exclusive SeaTalk NG networking for simple installation and integration with other onboard systems. The simplified network architecture provides hassle-free installation, rugged reliability and easy integration with 3rd party NMEA2000 devices.
- Digital and graphical data views of wind, depth, speed, AIS targets, engine, fuel, and GPS navigation
- 4” oversized ultra bright sunlight viewable color display with LED Backlighting
- 30% larger than previous generation and competitive displays
- Wide 160 degree horizontal and vertical viewing angle
- Best in class, extra large full screen characters 1.7” (43mm) tall
- Very low power consumption: 150mA / 1.6W typical
- Consumes 27% less power than previous generation color instruments
- Easy-to-install using a simple circular, hole saw cut
- Nominal supply voltage 12 or 24 V dc
- Operating voltage range 10.7 to 32 V dc
- Current 132 mA
- Power consumption 1.6 W
- Display screen TFT LCD display, 16bit color (64k colors)
- Resolution 320x240
- Brightness 700 cd/m2
- Data connections 2 x SeaTalkng ports (fulling compliant with NMEA2000 & SeaTalk specifications)