B&G Triton Pilot Computer, Low Current
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
B&G Pilots are renowned for their accuracy and precision but most of all their reliability. Triton Pilots are no different. You can be confident that the course you set will be the one Triton will steer. Switch from manual steering to auto at the touch of a button, safe in the knowledge that Triton is in control.
The Triton Pilot Computer, Low current is used in conjunction with the Triton Pilot Controller (see product for futher details).
- Power Supply 12V DC nominal (via network)
- Power Consumption < 50mA @ 12V DC
- Housing ABSmoulding
- Waterproof Standard IPx7
- Width 60 mm \ 2.3 in
- Height 115 mm \ 4.5 in
- Depth (behind mounting plane) 14 mm \ 0.55 in (ex. cable)
- Depth (visible) 17mm \ 0.66 in
- Operating Temperature -15to +55ºC(+5ºF to +131ºF)