B&G Triton Speed/Depth/Wind Pack
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The all-new Triton instrument and Pilot range brings the outstanding performance synonymous with B&G to the cruising yachtsman and club racer in an easy to use, great value, package. Triton navigation systems consist of large and clear instrument displays, an intuitive autopilot controller and sensors packed full of race-winning pedigree, all of which can be easily installed and integrated with other electronics to create a bespoke system designed around you and your yacht.
The Triton Speed/Depth/Wind Pack comes with:
- Triton Display - providing wind, speed, depth, heading, pilot status, log, timer and much more
- Speed/Depth/Temperature sensor
- Triton Wind Sensor Pack with 20m cable
- Grand Prix derived sensor technology provides the most accurate information available.
- Large 4.1-inch display provides 170 degree viewing angle with bonded LCD technology
- Zero condensation ensuring clearly visible screen
- Full Colour screen
- Straight forward menus are navigated with ease
- Simple User Interface with Micro-C connectors - provide for quick and easy daisy-chain connection - ideal for retro-fit or new build.
- Low Power - typical power output below 100mA – up to 30% less than rivals.
- Easy Installation
- B&G Precision
- Fully Expandable - choose a simple network and expand it to fit your requirements with full B&G Zeus navigation system compatibility
- Display Size 104 mm \ 4.1 in
- Display Resolution 320 x 240 (H x W)
- Display Modes Single data, Dual data, Multi-function data (4-9 functions),Composite Wind Analogue,Steer screen,Depth histogram (H x W)
- Multilanguage Display Yes
- Housing ABSmoulding
- Width 118 mm \ 4.6 in
- Height 115 mm \ 4.5 in
- Depth 20 mm \ 0.8 in
- Operating Temperature -15to +55ºC(+5ºF to +131ºF)
- Power Supply 12V DC nominal (via network) vDC
- Power Consumption Lights Off 50 mA
- Power Consumption Lights On 150 mA