For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The WTP3’s new compact Central Processing Unit (CPU) collects, calculates, logs and displays data at speeds far in excess of standard instrument systems. Pioneering Wave Technology Motion Correction, which measures the pitch, roll and yaw rates of the boat, gives greater accuracy and stability of core sailing data while allowing the rapid update of associated data.
- “Wave Technology” 3D Motion Correction provides the most accurate wind measurement available
- Central processor with distributed sensor interfaces provide an exceptionally light system installation, along with almost unlimited system flexibility and expansion possibilities
- Integrated data-logging for post-race or post-test analysis
- Multiple independent CAN networks
- IP67 environmental protection
- System configuration updates, datalog offload and software updates via USB stick
- Flexible data outputs for custom software support