Furuno GP33 Stand-Alone GPS unit
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Compact in size, yet big on features and performance, the FURUNO GP-33 is the perfect GPS navigator for a wide range of vessels. This advanced unit provides accurate and reliable position fixing, thanks to a super sensitive, 12-channel GPS receiver combined with integrated WAAS technology.
- 4.3" sunlight viewable colour LCD
- Enhanced data legibility - large characters and high resolution
- Stores upto 10,000 waypoints, 100 routes and 3000 track points
- 7 display modes available
- Supports NMEA0183 and NMEA2000 CAN bus interface
- Display area - 95(w) x 53.8(h)mm
- Pixel 480 x 272
- Display modes - plotter, steering, highway, NAV data, user display 1 & 2, satellite monitor display
- Alarms - arrival, anchor watch, XTE, speed, WAAS, Time, Trip, Odemeter
- Power supply - 12-24VDC