Furuno GP-32 Stand-Alone GPS/DGPS Unit
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Compact in size, waterproof, yet big on power, features and performance, Furuno's GP32 is perfect for a wide range of smaller fishing boats and pleasure craft.
- 12 Channel, Parallel Tracking GPS Receiver with WAAS technology, DGPS Ready
- Up to 900 Knot Tracking Velocity
- 20 Second Warm Start Acquisition
- 1-3M Accuracy (95% of the time with WAAS on and SA off)
- 4.5 Inch Diagonal Monochrome High Contrast Silver Bright LCD Screen
- Waypoint and Route Data Transfer Via PC to another GP32
- 5 Display Modes available
1. Plotter - 14 Plot Scales from 0.2 - 320 N.M.
2. NavData - Position Indication in Lat./Long or Loran-C TD's
3. Steering - Graphic Vessel Course, Position and Speed Information
4. Highway - 8 Range Scales from 0.2 - 16 N.M.
5. Analog or Digital Display Speedometer
- Two user customizable displays
- Man Overboard Key
- Waypoint entry by Loran-C TD's (Highway Mode)
- Alarms for Arrival, XTE, Anchor Watch and High/Low Speed Points
- Memory Capacity: 1000 Points of Vessel Track, 999 Points for Waypoints, and 50 Routes comprised of up to 30 Waypoints
- Waypoint Comments of up to 16 Characters
- Event Marks Entered using one of Nine Symbols
- 2 Data Ports for both RS422 and RS232
- Feed nav data to radar, chart plotter, autopilot or sounder through NMEA0183 port
- Upload/Download waypoints and routes directly from NavNet display
- Built in Simulator for Showroom Display and Training