Furuno Navnet GP-330B NMEA2000/NMEA0183 GPS Antenna
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The GP-330B is a high performance GPS Receiver designed for any type of vessel. This compact and cost-effective receiver offers extremely accurate position fixes, within 3 meters with the WAAS mode activated. The GP330B is capable of data output in CAN bus/NMEA2000 format, making it an ideal GPS sensor for use with NavNet 3D systems. The sensor comes with all of the hardware required for deck- or mast-mounting solutions.
- Straightforward "Plug and Play" installation.
- High Accuracy, 14 Parallel Channel Receiver with Twelve Dedicated GPS Channels and Two Dedicated WAAS Channels
- NMEA2000 Certified GPS Antenna Sensor
- Fast Start Up (1 minute Cold Start Time-to-First-Fix)
- Position updated every second
- Unique "Pin-Enabled" Termination Resistor allows simple NMEA2000 Backbone or Drop Wiring configurations
- Space-saving installation
- Ideal position-fixing sensor for NavNet 3D series
- Direct connection to any Furuno DRS