Furuno DRS4A 48nm 3.5ft Open Scanner
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The Furuno 4kW, 48 n.m. Radar Antenna for NavNet 3D with a stylish 3.5' Open Array. The Ultra High Definition (UHD™) Digital Radar offers crystal clear, noise-free target presentation with automatic real-time digital signal processing.
- Real-time digital auto Gain/Sea/Rain controls to deliver noise-free radar presentation. Radar antenna rotation speed (24/36/48 rpm) is automatically shifted to the appropriate pulse length.
- Simultaneous scanning technology drives the powerful dual-range radar, providing unsurpassed target detection. With each sweep of antenna, dual progressive scan transmissions are sent, received and processed to display two separate radar ranges on your NavNet TZtouch / 3D display simultaneously. Each radar presentation acts autonomously, allowing for manipulation of individual gain and clutter controls.
- Gearbox incorporates a Network port to which certain Furuno network sensors; including the WS200 Wind Sensor, SC30 Satellite Compass and GP330B GPS Receiver, can be directly connected.
- Power for these networked sensors is supplied directly from the gearbox itself, allowing for flexible installation of multiple sensors without the need to run cables all the way to the main processor unit.
- Display - Supplied Separately
- Antenna - 3.5' OPEN
- Range - 48 NM
- Power Output - 4 KW
Note:PSU012 Power Supply Unit is required option for use with MFD8.
strong[Note: Also compatible with the Navnet TZ Touch