Furuno FA-30 AIS Receiver Dual Channel Black Box
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The FA-30 delivers "Real-Time" AIS information to navigation systems providing critical collision avoidance information in all weather conditions
Acquisition and tracking of traffic around your vessel is absolutely necessary for safe and efficient navigation. FURUNO’s FA-30 AIS Receiver provides navigational data about other AIS-equipped vessels, increasing your situational awareness and allowing you to navigate more safely.
- Enhances safe navigation by receiving critical navigation information from local AIS-equipped vessels
- Vastly improves situational awareness in any weather conditions including dense fog, darkness, and congested waterways
- Dual parallel channel, "Full Duplex" receiver design receives AIS contact messages up to 100% more often than dual channel "Multiplexing" receivers
- High sensitivity, synthesized receiver automatically switches between international and local AIS channels
- Optional amplified VHF splitter allows the use of a single antenna for VHF radio and AIS Receiver
- Network output to NavNet 3D/vx2 and PCs for added redundancy and installation flexibility
- Serial Output for integration with various radar and chart plotter systems
- AIS Viewer Software included for on-board PC or land based installations
- Bulkhead mounting and low power, flexible DC input voltage design for simplified installations