Furuno FA-50 AIS Transponder 'Class B' Black Box c/w external GPS antenna GPA-017S
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The FA-50 offers accurate information exchange that can be utilized for collision avoidance
FURUNO’s FA-50 class-B AIS transponder receives navigation data from AIS-equipped vessels nearby that can be utilized to aid in safe navigation. Also, the FA-50 transmits own ship’s information to the vessels around, which also aids in collision avoidance.
- Comes with a PC AIS Viewer for operation with Maxsea plotting program
- LAN and NMEA0183 Interface for easy operation
- Upto 100 AIS targets can be displayed on any network unit
- Supplied with combined serial/power cable
- Requires VHF antenna
- Receives both Class-A and Class-B AIS information
- Greatly improves the level of the situational awareness even in fog, darkness or congested waterways
- Outputs data to NavNet 3D, NavNet vx2 and PC through Ethernet
- Flexible integration with various AIS compatible radar and chart plotters
- Sturdy design mounts easily on a bulkhead