Flir M324XP 25Hz Night Vision System
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The M-Series combines a thermal imaging camera with a low light camera. It provides crisp, clear thermal imagery in total darkness and light fog or smoke. Packaged in a small, ultra-compact gimbal it is designed for the most demanding maritime applications. The FLIR M-Series is a perfect tool for night time navigation, shipboard security, man overboard situations, anti-piracy and many other applications. The FLIR M-Series is the standard for maritime thermal imaging systems against which all others are compared.
- Sensor Type - 320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer
- Focal length - 19mm
- Size 178 mm dia. x 284 mm ht.
- Weight ~4 kg
- Electronic zoom 2x
- Detect a Man - 450m
- Detect Small vessel - 1.3km
- Thermal imaging camera and low light camera:
- Designed for use in harsh maritime environments:
- Easy-to-use Pan/Tilt system: 360º Continuous Pan, +/-90º Tilt
- Image freezing: The M-Series allow you to momentarily pause the video and freeze the current image on the screen. This can be useful when you want to have a more detailed look at certain objects on your screen.
- Different, easy installation options: The easy to integrate M-Series can be mounted ball-up or ball-down.