Flir MS-224B Handheld Thermal Camera
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The new FLIR MLS- / MS-Series thermal imaging camera gives every boater the power to see clearly in total darkness. It can be used for many maritime applications. Whether you are anchored in port or sailing in the open sea, you will be able to see in total darkness.
- Extremely affordable
- Crisp thermal images: The FLIR MS-Series are equipped with an uncooled, maintenance free, microbolometer detector. It delivers crisp thermal images in any day or night situation.
- 240 x 180 pixels.
- Extremely portable and rugged:
- IP67 rated.
- Easy-to-operate: Ergonomic and easy-to-use, the HM-Series are fully controlled with just 4 buttons on top of the unit.
- LED tasklight: The FLIR MS-Series comes with a LED tasklight on the front of the unit that can be used to illuminate a small area.
- Long battery life: The FLIR MS-Series comes with long-life rechargeable Li-Ion batteries. The FLIR MS-Series operate for 5 to 7 hours on a single load.
- Detect a Man - 320m