Flir HM-307B XP+ Handheld Thermal Camera
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The H-Series are handheld shock-resistant thermal imaging cameras. They produce a crisp image in the darkest of nights. Thanks to the H-Series, security professionals and law enforcement officers can see suspects in total darkness, through smoke, and light foliage.
The H-Series are excellent tools for walking patrols that need to secure industrial sites or borders, customs and law enforcement officers and all others that need to see what is happening in total darkness, in all weather conditions, without being seen themselves.
- Crisp thermal images: The HM-307B XP+ produces thermal images of 320 x 240 pixels and is equipped with advanced internal camera software that delivers a crisp image without the need for user adjustments.
- Focal length - 65mm
- Still and video image capture, 2X E Zoom
- Detect a man - 1450m
- Detect a small vessel - 3.9km
- Choice of lenses: The HM-Series provide a 24° field of view. This offers an excellent combination of range performance and situational awareness. For longer range performance, the HM-Series can be equipped with a 2X extender which offers a 12° field of view.
- Extremely portable and rugged: Weighing 660 grams, batteries included, the HM-Series are extremely compact and extremely light systems. They are ideal for go-anywhere operations, in all circumstances. They are IP67 rated.
- Easy-to-operate: Ergonomic and easy-to-use, the HM-Series are fully controlled with just 5 buttons on top of the unit. Conveniently placed the backlit buttons are all right underneath your fingertips.
- Hot shoe: The HM-Series come standard with a “hot shoe” which can easily be mounted on the cameras. Not only does it allow for tripod mounting, the “hot shoe” also has a power-in and video-out connection. This means the HM-Series can be fully operational on a tripod while charging the batteries.
- Long battery life: The HM-Series have an operating time of over 5 hours on a single charge. They work on 4 rechargeable AA NiMH batteries that come with the camera. The HM-Series can also run on standard non-rechargeable Alkaline or Lithium Ion AA batteries.