SVC241207 24VDC - 12VDC Switchmode Voltage Converters
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The Intervolt SVC241207 24VDC - 12VDC Switchmode Voltage Converters with 7 Amps continuous / 10 Amps Max.
interVOLT SVC Mini Series voltage converters are a condensed version of the tried and proven Maxi Series range packed with all the same features and benefits. Housed in interVOLT's new Mini Series enclosure which is not only stylish but compact, efficient and installer friendly. Designed for marine, automotive and industrial applications where an efficient, cost effective solution for 24VDC - 12VDC power conversion is required. The SVC Series utilises a common negative input/output design for maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness. If total galvanic isolation is required please see the SVCi Series product information.
- Continuous Load Rating @ 30°C (80ºF) - 7 Amps @ 13.7VDC
- Peak Load Rating @ 30°C (80ºF)* - 10 Amps @ 13.7VDC
- Length Overall - 120mm (4.725”)
- Width Overall - 80mm (3.150”)
- Height Overall - 40mm (1.575”)
- Weight - 270 grams (9.55 oz)
- InputVoltage Range - 19 – 33VDC
- Output Voltage - 13.7VDC nominal (up to the maximum rated load)
- Standby Current Draw <20mA
- Power Conversion Efficiency @ 30°C (80ºF) - Typically 93%