SPCi121220 24VDC - 12VDC Isolated Switchmode Power Conditioners
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Intervolt SPCi121220 24VDC - 12VDC Isolated Switchmode Power Conditioners:
interVOLT SPCi Maxi Series power conditioners are a ground-breaking product, designed to address the many issues associated with on-board 12VDC and 24VDC power. They are in fact a converter, stabilizer, isolator and regulator all built into a single innovative package. Like our SVCi converter range, these units feature galvanic isolation with no common connectivity between the input and the output whatsoever. This means peace-of-mind when connecting sensitive and often expensive, high-end electronic equipment to the output. Other benefits include elimination of line interference, greater protection, better regulation and improved performance..
- High quality Marine Grade 24VDC - 12VDC Voltage Converter
- Galvanic isolation ensures total input to Output isolation
- Protects your equipment from over voltage, surges and spikes
- Eliminates line interferance, greater protection and improved performance
- Continuous Load Rating @ 25°C 20 Amps
- Peak Load Rating @ 25°C * 25 Amps
- Input Voltage Range 10 – 16 VDC
- Output Voltage – Low Setting 12.5 VDC nominal
- Output Voltage – High Setting 13.6 VDC nominal
- Standby Current Draw (average) 25 mA
- Power Conversion Efficiency @ 25°C Typically 90%