For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The Mastervolt Alternator Alpha produces direct current (DC) for your 24 V onboard system to charge batteries (starter, service or bowthruster) fast and complete through its 3-step charge characteristic. This alternator can be installed on any engine type. A charge regulator Alpha Pro (3-step) is included and achieves maximum yield from minimum engine hours. A loss in voltage due to wiring and/or battery isolator is automatically compensated for.
Using a Battery Mate or battery isolator in conjunction with an Alpha alternator makes it possible to easily charge two or three separate battery sets simultaneously. If you need high-speed battery recharging and complete solution for your energy system, a Mastervolt Alpha alternator is the solution!
- Total charge current 110 A
- Charge regulation the Alpha Pro charge regulator comes standard with all models
- Cable length regulator/alternator 1.5 mtr oil resistant marine connection cable
- Belt section 2xA
- Isolated yes
- Directions of revolutions 2
- Weight 10.1 kg
- Mounting six o'clock
- Charge voltage Absorption 28.5 V
- Charge voltage Float 26.5 V
- Pulley (double) diameter 88 mm