Broadband 3G™ Radar
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Simrad Yachting's Broadband Radar™ provides amazing target resolution, even at an unprecedented 1/32 nm range. Docks, channel markers, moored vessels and other critical targets are displayed with clarity and separation, for added confi dence in close quarters. Broadband Radar™ technology also eliminates the "main bang" of a pulse radar — the obscured "dead zone" immediately around the vessel — which interferes with close target detection.
Because Simrad Broadband Radar™ transmits at 1/10,000 the power of typical pulse radars (emitting 5 times less energy than an average cell phone), the radome is safe to mount in locations never before possible. In addition, the lowest DC power draw of any X-band marine radar makes this system ideally suited for sailboats and other vessels with limited power.
- 30% longer range with 2X transmit power
- Crystal clear image of your surroundings with auto harbour/offshore modes
- Extremely low radiation, mount anywhwere
- InstantOn with no tuning required
- Fast scan mode with 36RPM less than 2nm
- Low power consumption - ideal for sailboats
- True motion dipslay with NSE, NSO and NSS to easily distinguish moving targets from land
- 10 MARPA targets and dual guard zones
- Mounting Bolts: 4x30xM8 - 304 stainless steel
- Waterproof Standard IPX6
- Height 280 mm \ 11 in
- Diameter 488 mm \ 19.2 in
- Weight 7.4 kg \ 16.31 lbs
- Humidity +35°C (95°F) 95% RH
- Operating Temperature -25° to +55°C (-13° to +130°F)
- Power Supply 9V to 31.2Vdc (12/24 Volt systems) Reverse polarity protection vDC
- Power Consumption 18W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc
- Power Consumption Standby 2W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc – only 150ma