Prosine 1000w / 24volt Inverter (with built in RCD and GPO)
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Prosine 1000i / 24v Inverter (with built in RCD and GPO)- designed for recreational, industrial and back up power applications, ProSINE produces clean, true sine wave AC power from DC battery power. Its 230-volt, 50-Hertz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy duty AC loads and smaller, multiple AC loads.
- Delivers pure sine wave output.
- Removable LCD remote control panel for inverter control and status.
- Easy to use Powersave mode for low stand-by current draw.
- Seamless AC mains to inverter transfer switch included (almost no break time on AC transfer). Hardwire terminal strip inside unit for connections
- Advanced cooling design to ensure maximum efficiency.
- 1000 watts or 1800 watts of constant power rated at 40° Celsius.
- Output Power @40°C - 1000w
- Surge Capacity (Peak) @40°C - 1500w
- Peak Output Power (Instant) - 2640w
- Output Voltage 230 Vac RMS ± 3%
- OutPut Frequency 50Hz ± 0.05
- Output Waveform True sinewave
- Peak Efficiency 90%
- No Load Current Draw (search mode) <0.006amp
- No Load Current Draw (idle mode) <0.091amp
- Input Voltage Range 20 - 32 Vdc
- Transfer Time AC to Inverter & Inverter to AC Max 2 cycles (typically 1 cycle) <2.5 secs with Powersave "ON"
- Max Current Transfer Relay 15A
- Operating Temperature Range 0° to 60°C
- Display LCD (can be mounted remotely) (Requires extension cable. Please advise when ordering).
- Battery Connection Hardwire
- Mounting Bracket Built in
- Internal DC Fuse Yes - Not User Replaceable
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 115 x 280 x 390mm
- IP Rating IP20
- Weight 7.0kg
- Warranty 2 years