TRUEcharge2 60amp / 12v Smart Charger
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Xantrex TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers lead the industry with a small footprint and ultra-compact design.
In addition to meeting global safety and regulatory standards, TRUECHARGE2 battery chargers feature low electrical interference and superior, efficient, power factor corrected multistage charging. TRUECHARGE2 battery chargers can be mounted virtually anywhere, given their unique drip-proof design. With certified ignition protection, even a marine engine room is a safe option for installation. Trouble-free installation is ensured with easy-to-access AC and DC wiring compartments and reverse-polarity battery protection. Designed for marine, mobile and commercial applications worldwide.
- 12 volt models available in 20, 40 and 60amp with other models to be released in the future.
- Microprocessor controlled, multistage charging algorithms.
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead calcium batteries.
- Auto ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) and is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature compensated charging Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Battery equalization feature
- Ability to recharge batteries from zero volts
- Ability to act as a power supply and recharge batteries with load attached (when using as a power supply, a battery is required in the system)
- Battery temperature sensor available (Part# 808-0232-01)
- Optional remote display includes a maximum charger output control (Part# 808-8040-00)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip proof design (IP-32)
- Over and under temperature protection
- DC over voltage protection
- Ignition protection
- Output Current (nominal) 60amp @ 50°C
- Output Voltage (nominal dependant on settings)
- Charge 14.2 - 15.5 Vdc
- Float 13.4 - 13.8 Vdc
- Equalize 16 Vdc
- DC Output Connections 3
- AC Input Voltage 90-270 Vac, 47-63Hz 120 Vac, 230Vac, 240 Vac Nominal
- Max power drain (Watts) 1400 W
- Temperature Compensation Three Settings or optional remote battery temp sensor
- Charger Efficiency >80%
- Display LED Onboard Control & Status Display Panels
- Battery Type Gel, Flooded, AGM and Pb-Ca
- Recommended Battery Size 120 Ah - 600 Ah
- Operating Temperature -20 to 65°C
- Storage Temperature -40 to 80°C
- Battery Connection 3 Positive Terminals 1 Negative Terminal
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 90 x 170 x 340 mm
- Weight 4.5 Kg
- Warranty 2 Years