Mastervolt 12v/50A-3 ChargeMaster Battery Charger
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Install Mastervolt ChargeMaster and rest assured that your batteries are always quickly and completely charged, whether you are at home, on the road or at sea with low shore power or limited supply.
Mastervolt’s 3-step+ charging method guarantees optimum efficiency, meaning your batteries will perform better and last much longer. Its direct current outlet is so clean that the battery charger itself can be used as direct power source, even without a battery.
The high frequency switch mode technology, in which advanced microprocessors combine a myriad of functions, causes an extremely accurate charge characteristic. Furthermore, this battery charger has a unique memory function which prevents the charger starting a new 3-step charge cycle if the supply voltage is interrupted. The model is equipped with an LED status indicator displaying the stage of the 3-step charge cycle while several remote panels are available as option for even more convenience.MasterBus
With MasterBus, Mastervolt is taking the next step forward in implementing system intelligence, reducing wiring, simplifying installations, improving flexibility for everyone. Be it the installer, yard, service personal or the end customer.
All in all it gives you the power to be independent!
- Nominal output voltage 12 V
- Total charge current 50 A
- Number of battery outlets 3
- Battery capacity range 100-500 Ah
- Nominal input voltage 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Charge current second output 50 A
- Charge current third output 50 A
- AC connection connector strips
- Supplies your system without battery yes
- Display/read-out LED display
- Dimensions, hxwxd 291x210x131 mm
- Weight 4 kg
- Fastening with supplied mounting bracket or 4x screw for wall mounting or 4x screw for floor installation
- Approvals CE, E-mark, ABYC A-31, SAE J1171/ISO 8846 ignition protected
- Charge characteristic IUoUo, automatic 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
- Charge voltage Bulk 14.4 V
- Charge voltage Absorption 14.25 V
- Absorption time 4 hours
- Charge voltage Float (wet batteries) 13.25 V
- Charge voltage Float (gel/AGM batteries) 13.8 V
- Temperature compensation -22 mV/ °C
- Voltage compensation automatic
- Power consumption (DC side) < 5 mA
- Full load consumption (230 V AC) 825 W
- Current Control function yes, through MasterBus
- Power factor control ≥ 0.98
- Temperature range (ambient temp.) -25 °C to 60 °C, derating > 40 °C
- Protection degree IP23
- Cooling vario fan
- Sound level < 52 dBA at 1 mtr
- Protections over temperature, over load, short circuit, high battery, low battery
- MasterBus compatible yes
- CSI/DC alarm yes, using a Multipurpose Contact Output (code 77030500)