Mastervolt 24V 100A Mass Charger
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Install Mastervolt Mass battery chargers and rest assured that your batteries are always quickly and completely charged, whether you are at home, on the road or at sea with low shore power or limited supply.
Designed for larger, more professional systems with larger battery capacities, the basic technology consists of high-frequency electronics with no heavy or noisy transformers. Thanks to the intelligent cooling concept, the Mass battery charger offers maximum performance, even in the hottest engine room. Besides the fast and complete charging of two batteries (recommended) this charger also functions as a supply unit when the input is low, automatically making up the full capacity in the 24 V circuit. Mastervolt’s 3-step+ charging method guarantees optimum efficiency, meaning your batteries will perform better and last much longer. Its direct current outlet is so clean that the battery charger itself can be used as direct power source, even without a battery.
The high-frequency switch mode technology, in which advanced microprocessors combine a myriad of functions, causes an extremely accurate charge characteristic. Furthermore, this Mass battery charger has an unique memory function which prevents the charger starting a new 3-step+ charge cycle if the supply voltage is interrupted. The model is equipped with an LED status indicator displaying the stage of the 3-step charge cycle while several remote panels are available as option for even more convenience. With MasterBus, Mastervolt is taking the next step forward in implementing system intelligence, reducing wiring, simplifying installations, improving flexibility for everyone. Be it the installer, yard, service personal or the end customer. All in all it gives you the power to be independent!
- Nominal output voltage 24 V
- Total charge current 100 A
- Number of battery outlets 1
- Battery capacity range 200-1000 Ah
- Nominal input voltage 230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Supplies your system without battery yes
- Display/read-out LED display
- Dimensions, hxwxd 420x318x130 mm
- Weight 7.7 kg
- Approvals CE, E-mark, ABYC A-31, RRR, RS, Lloyds, Bureau Veritas, DNV
- Charge characteristic IUoUo, automatic 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
- Charge voltage Bulk 28.5 V
- Charge voltage Absorption 28.5 V
- Absorption time 4 hours
- Charge voltage Float (wet batteries) 26.5 V
- Charge voltage Float (gel/AGM batteries) 27.6 V
- Temperature compensation -60 mV/ °C
- Voltage compensation voltage drop compensation in DC cables up to 3 V
- Power consumption (DC side) < 1 mA
- Full load consumption (230 V AC) 3500 W
- Power factor control > 0.95
- Temperature range (ambient temp.) -25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 45 °C
- Protection degree IP23
- Cooling vario fan
- Sound level < 48 dBA at 1 mtr
- Protections over temperature, over load, short circuit, high battery, low battery
- MasterBus compatible yes
- CSI/DC alarm integrated in the battery charger as standard