Mass Combi 12/2500-100 Inverter/Charger
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The Mastervolt Mass Combi combines the best of both worlds, with an advanced battery charger and silent inverter rolled into one compact device. It is ideal for most boats, from sloops to 16-metre yachts, as well as for heavy mobile applications (E-mark certified).
Following the expansion of Mastervolt’s range with two 48 V models, the Mass Combi is now also available for electric propulsion.
One of the key reasons for the Mass Combi’s popularity is its versatility. The starter and service batteries are charged quickly and completely, while the inverter provides silent and clean power. When insufficient shore power is available, the Mass Combi battery provides a powerboost so that you can continue using your 230 V equipment.
The design of the Mass Combi is both unique and characteristic of Mastervolt. Rather than installing heavy transformers, our lightweight, high-frequency technology offers major benefits regarding size, weight and sound (no hum!). The technology also ensures an exceptionally high efficiency with a minimal conversion loss and a low no-load consumption.
The Mass Combi meets all your requirements and more!
- Combined functionality
- Charging two individual battery banks.
- Supplies 12, 24 and 48 Volt onboard power.
- Invert to 230 V/50 Hz pure sine wave voltage.
- Multiple distribution and switching systems.
- Powerboost from battery when shore power is limited (shore/generator support).
- Parallel function
- Nominal DC voltage inverter 12 V (10-15 V)
- Cont. power inverter at 25 °C, cos phi 1 2500 W – 10.9 A
- Surge capability inverter (5 sec, resistive) 5000 W – 21.8 A
- Parallel use (to double the power) yes
- Parallel with shore/generator yes
- Output voltage inverter (± 5%) 230 V – 50 Hz, ± 0.05% (60 Hz adjustable, ± 0.05%)
- Output waveform true sine
- DC consumption inverter at 230 V < 9 W
- Search mode consumption inverter 0.5 W
- Nominal input voltage charger 230 V (180-265 V) – 45-65 Hz
- Max. charge current (adjustable) 100 A at 14.25 V
- Charge current second output 5 A
- Primary AC consumption (full charge) 1656 W – 7.2 A
- Charge voltage 25 °C (Absorption/Float) 14.25/13.25 V
- Efficiency 90 %
- Temperature sensor battery delivered as standard with 6 mtr cable and telejack plug
- Display/read-out LED display
- Dimensions, hxwxd 496x318x156 mm
- Weight 11 kg
- Charge characteristic IUoUo, automatic 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
- Max. current first output 50 A
- Max. current shortbreak / inverter output 25 A
- Transfer time 10 ms
- Grounding yes, adjustable by DIP switch
- Temperature range (ambient temp.) -25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 25 °C
- Protection degree IP23
- Cooling maintenance free vario fans
- Sound level ≤ 48 dBA at 1 mtr
- Protections over temperature, over load, short circuit, high battery, low battery
- MasterBus compatible yes, in combination with a MasterBus Combi Interface