For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Expedition is simply the best tactical and navigation software available. Expedition has been in development since the mid 1990s by veteran Volvo Ocean Race navigator and Whitbread winner, physicist Nick White.
Expedition has been used in multiple Volvo Ocean, America's Cup and Grand Prix events and is the most advanced and usable software available - for racing around the world or your local harbour.
- System requirements
- Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2 or Windows 7, 32 or 64 bit.
- Windows 7 with a graphics processor is recommended.
- Windows XP is not recommended in the medium term as upcoming Microsoft software used to develop Exp will not support XP.
- Also, some Exp features are now available when used on XP.
- Chart-plotter that seamlessly selects, moasaics and rotates charts
- Advanced weather display and tools
- Simply the best weather routing available
- Start display and advanced buoy racing functions
- Instrument connectivity with all popular instrument systems