Furuno FCV-627 5.7" Fish Finder
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Special Price - WAS $1419 NOW $1277
The FURUNO FCV-627 is a brand new dual frequency (50kHz and 200kHz) Fish Finder. Equipped with Furuno's latest technology, the Bottom Discrimination Function it allows you to analyse bottom structure and fish target size.
- Bright colour LCD gives excellent readability even in broad daylight.
- Waterproof construction permits installation on open bridge.
- Automatic mode automatically adjusts the set to provide the best possible display, from shallow to deep depths.
- ACCU-FISH feature provides estimate of fish length with fish size dependent fish mark.
- Bottom discrimination display provides estimate of bottom composition.
- White line feature helps distinguish bottom fish from the bottom echo.
- Gain adjusts sensitivity over the entire screen.
- Various alarms alert you to presence of fish, dangerous situations, etc.
- Destination waypoint feature provides range, bearing, and time-to-go to destination waypoint (up to 20 waypoints).*
- Echo position can be output to a navigational plotter.*
Note: Requires connection of appropriate sensor, navigation device.