Raymarine Raystar 130
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The Raystar 130 GPS sensor brings a whole new level of precision to your Raymarine navigation network. Equipped with an ultra-precise 48-channel GPS receiver with WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS Satellite Differential decoding, the Raystar 130 GPS provides consistent accuracy of better than 3 meters. Raystar 130 is also highly resistant to intentional and unintentional GPS jamming and signal interference.
The Raystar 130 supports the latest SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 data networking protocols making it the perfect primary or backup GPS receiver for your multifunction display system, instrument system or chartplotter. Raystar 130 offers flexible installation and can be low-profile mounted on any horizontal surface. It also includes a 1” x 14 TPI pole mounting adapter that can be used to attach the Raystar 130 to any standard antenna extension pole or rail mount.
- STng / NMEA 2000 (certified) connectivity
- Space Based Augmentation System (SBAS) enabled.
- WASS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN
- <3m accuracy typical, <5m accuracy guaranteed
- Very high sensitivity: -162dBm
- 50 channel GPS receiver
- Low power: 50mA (1 LEN)
- Nominal voltage (volts DC) 12V, 24V systems
- Power consumption (typical) watts 50mW max.
- Overall dimensions (DxH) mm diameter 95x30
- Product weight kg (lbs) 0.13 (0.29)
- Mounting methods flush/pole/rail Pole mount thread: 1" x 14 TPI. This is the standard thread found on VHF radio antenna mounts and extenstion poles.
- Cable length 6 meters
- Protocols supported SeaTalkng • NMEA 2000 (certified) (via DeviceNet adaptor)
- LEN 1 Refer to SeaTalk NG Reference Manual for more information.
- EMC Approved Europe: 2004/108/EC • Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliance Level 2
- Operating temperature range -25 ºC to +55 ºC (-13 ºF to 131 ºF)
- Non-operating temperature range -25 ºC to +70 ºC (-13 ºF to 158 ºF)
- Humidity max 93%
- Waterproofing standard Waterproof to IPX6
- Type Active antenna
- Signal acquisition Multiple parallel channel receiver (C/A code)
- Satellite differential type WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN
- Differential acquisition automatic (satellite)
- Position accuracy (RMS) <15m
- Position accuracy with SDGPS (RMS) <5m
- Speed accuracy (RMS) <0.3kts
- Time to fi rst fi x from cold start (typical) < 2 minutes (< 45 seconds typical)
- Geodetic datum WGS84
- Sensitivity High sensitivity — acquisition down to -147