Raymarine i40 Speed Display
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Big displays for smaller powerboats, yachts and RIBs, these compact yet powerful SeaTalk instrument displays offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment and can be surface or trunnion mounted. Extra large (28mm max) digits and razor sharp LCDs - easy to use Raymarine i40 instrument displays have outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
The Raymarine i40 Speed Display shows current, maximum and average boat speed, log trip and sea temperature.
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption for increased battery life.
- SeaTalk interface (SeaTalkng when used with SeaTalk converter)
- Built-in transducer interface
- Same footprint as the older Raymarine ST40 instrumentation
- Nominal voltage 12V DC
- Operating voltage range 10 - 16V DC
- Current consumptions (12V supply) typical 25mA
- Current consumptions (12V supply) maximum 100 mA
- Operating temperature 0ºC to +55ºC
- Storage temperature -30ºC to +70ºC
- Relative humidity up to 93%
- Water proofing IPX6
- Connections SeaTalk, Transducer connections
- Conformance Europe 2004/108/EC