Raymarine i50 Tridata Display
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The new i50 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine cSeries and eSeries multifunction displays. These stylish, dedicated-function instruments are the perfect solution for smaller power boats, yachts and rigid inflatables.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make the i50 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
The Raymarine i50 Tridata Instrument Display combines depth and speed data in an easy-to-read 3-line display. With dedicated depth and speed displays with trip/log, sea temperature and SOG.
- Large numerals and digits
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation
- Nominal Voltage 12V DC
- Operating Voltage Range 10 - 16V DC
- Power Consumption typically <1W (display only) and 2.4W maximum with transducer connected
- Current Consumption 45 to 65mA (display only) and 200mA maximum with transducer connected
- Operating Temperature range -20ºC to +55ºC
- Storage Temperature -30ºC to +70ºC
- Relative Humidity up to 93%