Furuno FCV-587 8.4" Colour LCD Fish Finder
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Special Price - WAS $2299 NOW $2069
The award winning FCV-587 is a fish finder that punches way above its weight. Feature packed with Furuno's traditional quality and legendary fish finding performance, the FCV-587 has standard features never before seen in this catagory fish finder.
- Equipped with Furuno’s latest technology: the Bottom Discrimination Function. This provides an at-a-glance recognition of bottom form with four types of graphical displays (Rocks/Sand/Gravel/Mud) when connected to required thru-hull or transom mount transducer.
Note:Thru-hull or transom transducer mount required
- ACCU-FISH™ - A unique fish size analyzer based on the latest digital technology
- White Line feature - Discriminate fish lying near the bottom
• The top edge of the sea floor is displayed in white to clearly show bottom structures.
• This feature helps to discriminate weeds and bottom fish distinctly.
- Configurable Alarm function (depth, fish echoes, etc.)
- Post-processing Gain Control applied to all echoes displayed on the screen
- Share and display information on a chartplotter*
• Furuno’s TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output allows you to interface the FCV-587 with your chartplotter so that you can mark fishing spots with various information (L/L, Depth, Water Temp, Fish size, Bottom).
* Required connection to chart plotter.
- Fast transmission rate of 3,000 PRR (Pulse Repetition Rate) per minute (at 5 m depth range)
- Bright 800 cd/m2 LCD gives excellent readability, even in bright sunlight
• The LCD and the AR glass are bonded together to ensure no fogging issues.
• Clear visibility even when wearing polarized sunglasses.