Furuno Navnet 4 TZT14 MFD
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Today's NavNet has come a long way from the first multi-function display. Take one look and you will see just how far. A generous 9" or 14.1" display with edge-to-edge glass makes for a clean and stylish installation. The LED backlighting pushes light through every pixel on the screen for remarkable brightness. Anti-reflective glass coating is visible under any lighting condition. Configure the displays with a wide variety of sensors to build a navigation suite that meets your individual requirements.
Furuno's bonded LCDs offer a fog-free structural design that has been applied to both the TZT9 and TZT14. This ensures that the display will never be affected by water condensation, caused by an air gap between the LCD and the front cover plate. NavNet TZtouch has an LCD screen that does not "black out" when wearing polarized sunglasses, providing clear visibility from virtually any angle.
- Pinch-to-Zoom Touch Screen & Furuno Rotokey user interface
- Internal Wireless LAN hotspot connectivity
- Marine Weather Forecast (with Wi-Fi internet connection)
- POI Database
- Ipad NavNet Remote & Ipod / Iphone Viewer App's
- Bottom Discrimination Display (with BBDS1 only)* Furuno Digital FishFinder (FDF) compatible
- Masterless redundancy system (No DHCP)
- GPX file capability
- Point & Track capacity – 30,000 points
- TZT14 comes standard with 3 x Ethernet ports (1 port on TZT9)
- Up to 6 Displays in one Network
- Up to 4 IP Cameras can be connected to one network, up to two can be viewed at a time.
Below are Features common with Navnet 3D
- Time Zero MAPMEDIA Chart Plotter with instant chart redraw.
- True 3D with Vector and Bathymetric Charts.
- Satellite PhotoFusion allows satellite image overlay over charts.
- UHD Ultra High DefinitionDigital Radar incorporating fully independent "Real Time" dual range radar.
- 2 x Composite Video Inputs
- 1 x USB port suitable for external mouse control
- 30 target ARPA as standard (requires approved heading & radar sensors)
- NMEA2000 interface for display of various vessel & inputs
- Display Type Color TFT multi touch LCD
- Screen Size 9" wide
- Screen Resolution WVGA 800 x 480
- Brightness 900 cd/㎡ (Typical)