Furuno BBDS1 Digital Sounder
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
BBDS1 revolutionizes finding fish with new bottom discrimination fish finding feature. With this new BBDS1, NavNet 3D can show the bottom discrimination information from the depth sounder echogram.
- Indicates a major component of the bottom among mud, sand, gravel, and rock.
- Works with NavNet, NavNet vx2 and NavNet 3D
- Dual-frequency 50/200 kHz
- FDF (Furuno Digital Filter) makes the picture clearer and easier to discriminate between baitfish and larger target species
- FDF technology helps adjust gain and output power as well as suppresses main bang (echoes just below transducer)
- 8/16/64 color echo presentations
- 8 range scales to 2,500 feet
- Selectable output power of 600W or 1kW
- Audio and visual alarms for water depth, fish echoes and water temperature* (*Requires appropriate sensors)
- Wide variety of transducer options
- Selectable automatic cruising or fishing modes to suit your style of boating
- Automatic function for detecting fish and bottom in both shallow and deep water
- White line feature helps discriminate fish lying near the bottom
- Display Black Box
- Frequency 50/200 kHz
- Power 600 W/1 kW* via transducer selection (*Matching Box MB-1100 required)
- Power Supply 12 - 24 VDC