Fusion 5 Channel Marine Amp
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Introducing our most efficient, stunning and powerful marine amplifier. The stainless steel MS-DA51600 will resist corrosion and the incredible 1600 watt output (peak) will power 4 speakers and 1 subwoofer with ease.
The MS-DA51600 is FUSION's first 5 Channel Class-D Hi-Fi Marine amplifier; the key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is low battery drain with a high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The MS-DA51600 has conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life and performance plus the amplifier chassis acts as a heat sink; reducing component core temperature and increasing efficiency.
The stainless steel cover hides away the amplifier set up controls and connections for a discrete, attractive look. Outputs include Subwoofer plus four speaker channels for sound front and rear. RCA line-level inputs are included, for easy connection to new or existing systems.
- D-Class Amplifier Technology - High output, greater efficiency
- Conformal Coated PCB - Coating protects circuitry from salt air and moisture
- 1 Piece Die Cast Heat Sink - Improved thermal transfer, greater reliability. Longer sustained power output and durability
- 5 Way Circuitry Protection - Thermal / Reversed Power Polarity / DC Offset Protection / High + Low Voltage
- Discrete Install Panel - Covers amp' set-up controls and connections
- FUSION Low Frequency Control FLFC - Accurate fine tuning of frequency response
- Mounting Dimensions - Depth 210mm x Height 50mm x Length 300mm
- Frequency Response 10Hz - 50kHz
- Peak Power 1600 Watts
- Rated Power 80 Watts RMS x 4 + 250W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohm 1% THD+N
- Rated Power 130 Watts RMS x 4 + 330W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohm 1% THD+N
- Rated Power 250 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohm Bridged 1% THD+N + 250W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohm 1% THD+N