Raymarine a65 MFD with Wi-Fi and Aus Chart
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The Raymarine a65 5.7" Multifunctional Display with Wi-Fi and Australian Gold Chart
Powerful, go anywhere, touch screen navigation displays, the a65 and a67 MFDs bring the speed and simplicity of Raymarine multifunction navigation into a sleek 5.7" display.
The a65 is the perfect choice for chartplotting and networking, while the ClearPulse® digital sonar equipped a67 is the choice of serious anglers looking for a powerful GPS/Sonar combo with extensive add-on options.
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface
- Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Super-fast dual core processor plus a powerful graphics processor
- Easy to use and learn with a simple start up wizard and on-screen user's guide
- 50 Channel internal GPS sensor
- Charts Included - a Series is available with ready-to-navigate Navionics Australian Gold Charts on a microSD card
- Powerful waypoint management tools. Search waypoints and route plans with a few simple touches
- Fuel manager using available engine fuel data* to monitor fuel consumption and time-to-empty calculation. Also provides fuel range rings overlaid on navigation chart (subject to engine compatability).
- Fast Raynet Ethernet (SeaTalkhs compatible) port for networking with up to 6 Raymarine MFDs.
- Network support for Raymarine Digital radar and HD Color and SHD Color radar, AIS350/ AIS650, and ClearPulse® CHIRP sonar modules
- NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connectivity
- Audio control
- Sync with your smartphone and control your MP3 music remotely using Bluetooth
- Built in Wi-Fi to use your mobile device to view and remotely control the MFD with mobile apps.
Note: Radar antenna required for radar functionality
- Dimensions (w) x (h) 6.45" x 5.67" (164mm x 144mm)
- Display size 5.7" (144.8mm)
- Display resolution 640 x 480 pixels (4:3 format)
- Nominal voltage supply 13.8 v DC
- Operating voltage range 10.2 - 15.6 v DC
- Current consumption at full brightness 9W
- Current consumption in standby mode less than 100mW
- Operating temperature range 14ºF to +122ºF (-10ºC to +50ºC)
- Storage temperature 5ºF to +149ºF (-15ºC to +65ºC)
- Waterproofing standard IPX7
- Colour depth 24 bit
- Viewing angles 70º left/right/top and 45º bottom
- Networking up to 6 units
- Cartography Navionics Australian Gold supplied
- Connections 1 x SeaTalkhs (Raynet); 1 x SeaTalkng