Raymarine a75 7" MFD with Wifi and Aus Chart
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The Raymarine a75 7" Multifunctional Display with Wifi and Australian Gold Chart
Powerful, go anywhere, touch screen navigation displays, the a75 MFDs bring the speed and simplicity of Raymarine multifunction navigation into a 7" display.
The a75 is the perfect choice for chartplotting and networking, while the ClearPulse® digital sonar equipped a77 is the choice of serious anglers looking for a powerful GPS/Sonar combo with extensive add-on options.
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface
- Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Super-fast dual core processor plus a powerful graphics processor
- Easy to use and learn with a simple start up wizard and on-screen user's guide
- 50 Channel internal GPS sensor
- Built in Wi-Fi to use your mobile device to view and remotely control your MFD with Raymarine mobile apps.
- Charts Included - a Series is available with ready-to-navigate Navionics Australian Gold Charts on a microSD card
- Powerful waypoint management tools. Search waypoints and route plans with a few simple touches
- Fuel manager using available engine fuel data* to monitor fuel consumption and time-to-empty calculation. Also provides fuel range rings overlaid on navigation chart (subject to engine compatability).
- Fast Raynet Ethernet (SeaTalkhs compatible) port for networking with up to 6 Raymarine MFDs.
- Network support for Raymarine Digital radar and HD Color and SHD Color radar, AIS350/ AIS650, and ClearPulse® CHIRP sonar modules
- NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connectivity
- Audio control
- Sync with your smartphone and control your MP3 music remotely using Bluetooth
Note: Radar antenna required for radar functionality
- Dimensions (w) x (h) 8.07" x 5.78" (205mm x 147mm)
- Display size 7" (178mm)
- Display resolution 800 x 480 pixels (16:9 format)
- Nominal voltage supply 12 v DC
- Operating voltage range 10.8 - 15.6 v DC
- Current consumption at full brightness 9.1 W
- Operating temperature range 14ºF to +122ºF (-25ºC to +50ºC)
- Waterproofing standard IPX7
- Colour depth 24 bit
- Viewing angles 75º left/right/bottom and 70º top
- Networking up to 6 units
- Cartography Navionics Australian Gold supplied
- Connections 1 x SeaTalkhs (Raynet); 1 x SeaTalkng