Raymarine a67 Multifunction Display with Fishfinder, WiFi and Chart
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The Raymarine a67 Multifunction Display wit Built-In Fishfinder, WiFi and Australian Gold Chart
Powerful, go anywhere, touch screen navigation displays, the a65 and a67 MFDs bring the speed and simplicity of Raymarine multifunction navigation into a sleek 5.7" display. The a67 combines all the navigation capabilities of the a65 with a built in ClearPulse® digital sonar and is the choice of serious anglers looking for a powerful GPS/Sonar combo with extensive add-on options.
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface
- Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Super-fast dual core processor plus a powerful graphics processor
- Easy to use and learn with a simple start up wizard and on-screen user's guide
- 50 Channel internal GPS sensor
- Built in WiFi to use your mobile device to view and remotely control your MFD with mobile apps.
- Charts Included - a Series is available with ready-to-navigate Navionics Australian Gold charts on a microSD card
- Powerful waypoint management tools. Search waypoints and route plans with a few simple touches
- Fuel manager using available engine fuel data* to monitor fuel consumption and time-to-empty calculation. Also provides fuel range rings overlaid on navigation chart (subject to engine compatability).
- Fully automatic ClearPulse digital sonar technology provides uncluttered, highly detailed display of fish and bottom structure
- Powerful 600 Watt digital sonar automatically adapts and adjusts sonar parameters for a clear image of fish and bottom down to 3000' (Actual depth performance may vary. Sea conditions, temperature and water salinity can affect the maximum depth range of the sonar.)
- Dual frequency - 200kHz for shallow water operation and 50kHz for offshore fishing
- Optional ultra wide fanbeam 200kHz transom transducer offers 3 x the beam width of conventional 200kHz transducers.
- Trolling motor ready - optional adapter enables use of Minn Kota's Universal Sonar trolling motor transducer (83kHz).
- Fast Raynet Ethernet (SeaTalkhs compatible) port for networking with up to 6 Raymarine MFDs.
- Network support for Raymarine Digital radar and HD Color and SHD Color radar, AIS350/ AIS650, and ClearPulse® CHIRP sonar modules
- NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connectivity
- Audio control
- Sync with your smartphone and control your MP3 music remotely using Bluetooth
Note: Radar antenna required for radar functionality
- Dimensions (w) x (h) 6.45" x 5.67" (164mm x 144mm)
- Display size 5.7" (144.8mm)
- Display resolution 640 x 480 pixels (4:3 format)
- Nominal voltage supply 13.8 v DC
- Operating voltage range 10.2 - 15.6 v DC
- Current consumption at full brightness 12W
- Current consumption in standby mode less than 100mW
- Operating temperature range 14ºF to +122ºF (-10ºC to +50ºC)
- Storage temperature 5ºF to +149ºF (-15ºC to +65ºC)
- Waterproofing standard IPX7
- Colour depth 24 bit
- Viewing angles 70º left/right/top and 45º bottom
- Networking up to 6 units
- Cartography Navionics Australian Gold supplied
- Connections 1 x SeaTalkhs (Raynet); 1 x SeaTalkng