Furuno PG-500 Rate Compensated Heading Sensor
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The PG-500 is a rate compensated heading sensor that incorporates innovative electromagnetic compass technology for highly accurate and stable readouts of your ship's heading. These sophisticated components are contained within a rugged, compact case. Unique design elements make the PG-500 virtually maintenance-free and easy to install.
- Inexpensive heading sensor with the highest accuracy and stability in this class of equipment
- Automatic correction for local magnetic variation with an appropriate GPS navigator or manual correction with an optional remote display RD-30
- High stability by a solid-state rate gyroscope
- Compact waterproof housing with visual status indicators for a simple installation
- Three heading data output ports: two IEC/NMEA ports, one AD-10 port
- High speed heading data output in IEC 61162-2 format