Furuno RD-33 Remote Navigational Display
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The RD33 is a navigational data organizer that allows the operator to select the perfect way to display data from interfaced equipment such as GPS, chartplotter, radar, fish finder, autopilot, instruments and other sensors including engine information. The high contrast, color 4.3" LCD may be installed in a compact space, remote from its sources. The screen is impressively bright, remarkably crisp and easy to read. Various display modes are available including Speedometer, Highway and Text. The text mode presents up to six of the most necessary types of data. The display layout can be customized for your specific needs.
- 4.3" sunlight viewable color LCD (Brightness: 700 cd/m2 typical)
- Enhanced data legibility thanks to large characters and high resolution display
- Customizable display format from Full-screen to a 6-way split screen presentation
- Supports both CAN bus and NMEA0183 interfaces
- Two independent CAN bus input and output ports incorporated for daisy chain networking
- Internal NMEA0183/CAN bus conversion capability available
- Display - 4.3" color LCD
- Resolution 480 (V) x 272 (H)
- Interface - NMEA0183 (ver. 2.0, 3.0): 1port CAN bus: 2 ports (male/female)
- Power Supply 15 VDC : LEN6 (CAN bus) 12-24 VDC : 0.2-0.1 A (Non CAN bus)