Raymarine Dragonfly 5 Pro Fishfinder 5"
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The all new Dragonfly 4 and 5 are the next generation of groundbreaking Dragonfly sonar / GPS equipped with Raymarine’s wide spectrum CHIRP sonar technology.
Key Product Features:
Superior Fishing Electronics Made Incredibly Simple By Raymarine
- Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Dragonfly 4 and 5 wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
The Dragonfly Difference
- A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
CHRIP DownVision™ - Simply The Best Imaging Sonar
- CHIRP DownVision™ will change your underwater view with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s CHIRP DownVision™ surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water performance to 600ft (180m) and reliable high speed bottom tracking.
A Better View
- Each Dragonfly is engineered with optical bonding LCD display technology. Once only available on high end marine displays, Dragonfly’s all weather optically bonded displays deliver brighter colors, sharper contrast, and are guaranteed to never fog up.
Connect & Share Wirelessly
- Dragonfly PRO models feature built in Wi-Fi. Anglers can stream Dragonfly sonar data right to their smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish™ mobile app. The Wi-Fish mobile app puts Dragonfly sonar vision right in the palm of your hand, plus you can rewind and capture sonar images to share online with friends
The Best Maps
- Dragonfly models with GPS built in give you the choice of Navionics, C-MAP by Jeppesen or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts.
- Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit at a single frequency with each pulse, Dragonfly’s DownVision™ sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies simultaneously – the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
- CHIRP DownVision™ plus a CHIRP-powered fish targeting channel for conventional sonar imagery.
Dual-channel sonar is available on all Dragonfly models except the Dragonfly 4DV
- The Dragonfly 4 and 5’s compact ball-and-socket mounting system makes installation simple. The mount is easy to upgrade to after market ball-and-socket mounting systems.
- Nominal Supply Voltage 12 V DC
- Operating Voltage Range 10.8 V DC to 15.6 V DC
- Power Consumption At Full Brightness TBC
- Connections Power / Transducer combined input (5M model: Power input only)
- Waterproofing Standard IPX6 and IPX7
- Display Size 5.0 in
- Display Resolution 800 x 480 WVGA
- Aspect Ratio 15:9
- GPS Channels 72
- Chart Compatibility LightHouse vector and raster charts | Navionics Gold, Plus, Hotmaps and SonarChart | C-MAP by Jeppesen
- Chart Media MicroSD
- Sonar Type CHIRP Sonar (All models except 4DV and 5M)
- Sonar Channels 2 Channels - Sonar conical beam + DownVision™ wide fan beam (All models except 4DV and 5M)
- Depth Range 600 ft (183m) Both Sonar and DownVision™ Channels
- Warranty 1 Year Warranty*