Raymarine Dragonfly 6 Fishfinder 5.7" Sonar with Transducer and chart
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Raymarine's award winning CHIRP DownVision technology gives anglers underwater vision so close to reality, we call it Visionality!
Experience Visionality and view the world beneath your boat on the Raymarine Dragonfly6 and the new Raymarine Dragonfly7!
- Choice of display size: Dragonfly (5.7") and Dragonfly7 (7")
- Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision™
- CHIRP powered Dual Channel sonar; display high resolution structure images and target fish at the same time
- Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
- Built in 50-channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Available with industry leading, Navionics charts included on microSD. View available models
- Intuitive user interface simplifies display choices and menu options
- Ideal for open cockpit installations thanks to spray and submersion protection to IPX6 and IPX7 standards
- Tilt/swivel quick release holster with optional locking core for added security
Dual Channel CHIRP
Dragonfly includes two discrete CHIRP sonar channels.
The first is an ultra-high resolution DownVision channel and the second is a high-resolution fish targeting sonar channel.
View each sonar channel independently or switch to dual sonar split screen mode for the ultimate underwater intelligence.
Serious technology for everyone
Whether you are a professional guide or weekend bass angler, you will appreciate Dragonfly’s cutting edge sonar performance and simple operation. Simply dial through sonar and GPS displays and quickly become a Dragonfly expert.
Easy Screen Switcher
Automatic Sonar Optimisation; No Adjustment Required
Unique dual-beam CHIRP transducer - CHIRP sonar and CHIRP DownVision™ in one
Simple Three Button Control
Uni-controller - joystick cursor and rotary dial
MicroSD chart and memory reader
- Nominal supply voltage 12v
- Operating voltage range 10.8 - 15.6v
- Power consumption at full brightness 10 watts
- Connections Power/transducer combined input
- Waterproofing standard IPX 6 and IPX 7
- Display size Dragonfly: 5.7" | Dragonfly7: 7"
- Display resolution Dragonfly: 640 x 480 | Dragonfly7: 800 x 480
- Brightness 1500 nits
- GPS 50 Channel Internal
- Chart Compatibility LightHouse Vector and Raster Charts, Navionics Silver, Gold and HotMaps
- Waypoints 3000
- Tracks 15 tracks of up to 10,000 trackpoints
- Chart Media microSD
- Sonar Type CHIRP Sonar - CPT-60 dual-beam CHIRP transducer supplied with product (check ordering information) (Cable length 6m)
- Sonar Channels 2
- Depth Range CHIRP DownVision and CHIRP Sonar imagery 600ft
- Warranty 1 year Warranty*