Raymarine a78 7"MFD pack
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The Raymarine A78 pack with 7"MFD and built-in downvision Fishfinder, WiFi, CPT-100 Transducer and AUS Gold Chart
Powerful, go-anywhere navigation; aSeries multifunction displays deliver the speed and simplicity of LightHouse II in a fast and fluid touch screen experience. With extensive networking options, aSeries will put you in control of charts, sonar, radar and more.
- Swipe, Touch and Navigate - very simple. Powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips.
- Super Bright LED Technology - sunlight viewable optically bonded display
- Built-in CHIRP DownVision sonar.
- Deep water performance
- High speed resolution
- Simultaneous multiple sonar ready
- Fast and Responsive Chartplotting - Raymarine's most advanced chartplotter engine with pinch to zoom. Internal 5hz GPS (10hz in a9 and a12 models) for fast and smooth vessel tracking.
- Simple and Flexible Control - Interact with your aSeries' responsive touch screen or take advantage of wired and wireless remote control options
- Built-in Wi-Fi - Access aSeries anywhere onboard with Raymarine apps. Play and control MP3 audio on your smartphone remotely using Bluetooth. Download Navionics charts and updates right from the Navionics Boating App on your phone. Sync with Navionics Boating App.
- Screen Size 7"
- Touch Screen Multitouch with pinch to zoom
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480
- GPS Built in 5Hz Fast Acquisition with WAAS/ EGNOS/MSA
- CHIRP Sonar Built in on a68, a78, a98 and a128 models
- CHIRP DownVision Built in on a68, a78, a98 and a128 models
- Digital Sonar Built in on a67, a77, a97 and a127 models
- Network Sonar Support Yes
- Radar Yes. Optional Radome or Open Array Scanners
- Thermal night vision No
- Autopilot control Full control and integration with Evolution autopilots
- Video input IP video only
- Chart Support Raymarine LightHouse Charts and Navionics
- Memory Card Reader Single MicroSD card reader for charts and data
- Waypoint Symbols Over 70 unique waypoint icons
- Waypoint Memory 5000 waypoints, 200 waypoints per route. Unlimited storage with optional microSD cards
- Data Transfer Options GPX File Format / Raymarine. FSH Format / via Wi-Fi and Navionics Boating App
- Interfaces Raynet Ethernet, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000 (optional adapter), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Mounting Flush and bracket mount kits included
- Multi-language Yes
- Power Requirements 12 volt systems
- Waterproof Rating IPX6 and IPX7
- Warranty 2 years standard plus an additional year when you register your product online.