Raymarine T1/12v Short Shaft Mechanical Linear
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
Raymarine Mechanical Linear T1/12v Short Shaft
The Raymarine mechanical linear drive is the most commonly used drive types for sailing vessels and provides powerful thrust, fast hard-over times and quiet operation. Mounted below decks, the linear drive moves the rudder directly by pushing the tiller arm or a rudder quadrant. A linear drive unit connects to the rudder stock via an independent tiller arm. Accessory fittings from your steering manufacturer may be required. Must be able to back-drive steering system from the rudder.
- Low backdrive force, to minimize the drive’s effect on the boat’s steering when the autopilot is in standby
- A powerful electric motor controlled by an electromagnetic fail-safe clutch, using a high tensile belt drive and epicyclic gearbox
- High performance for minimum current consumption
- Maximum boat displacement - 11,000 kg (24,000 lb))
- Peak thrust - 295 kg (650 lb)
- Maximum stroke - 300 mm (12")
- Hard-over to hard-over times - 11 seconds
- Maximum rudder torque - 735 nm (6,500 lb.in)
- Power consumption - 18-36 W
- Corepack used - ACU-200