ICOM IC-M323GB VHF Radio
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The ICOM IC-M323GB VHF Radio
**New Intuitive User Interface
- The new menu system provides easy and intuitive operation. The bottom line of the dot-matrix display shows the software key functions which can be toggled with the left and right buttons. The directional keypad allows you to perform various operations and settings.
** Active Noise Cancelling
- The built-in bidirectional active noise cancelling reduces background noise to up to 90% and improves both your transmitted voice and incoming call. Hear and be heard more clearly.
** 10W Loud Audio, Public Address and Foghorn
- The IC-M423 has a built-in 10W amplifier that increases the audio output from additional external speaker. The public address function allows you to make an announcement from the microphone like a loud speaker, and the foghorn can also be emitted from the additional external speaker.
** Built-in Class D DSC
- The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
** Optional COMMANDMIC™ HM-195B/SW
- The optional COMMANDMIC, HM-195B/SW makes it convenient for using the IC-M423 from a separate cabin or tower. All functions of the IC-M423 can be controlled from the COMMANDMIC and can be used as an intercom with the IC-M423.
** Common NMEA Interface
- When connected to an external GPS receiver, current position and time are shown on the IC-M423's display. When receiving position information from another vessel, the IC-M423 can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
** AIS Target Call with MA-500TR
- When connected to the optional MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder, the AIS target call function allows you to make an individual DSC call without having to manually input a MMSI number.
•AquaQuake™ draining function
•IPX7 waterproof protection (1m depth for 30 minutes)
•Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
•Priority and normal scan
What's in the box:
- Hand microphone, HM-196B/SW
- DC power cable
- Mounting bracket kit