Flir MS-324B Handheld Thermal Camera
For technical advice, product information or to organise an installation, please register an enquiry about this product.
The Flir MS-324B Handheld Thermal Camera
The new FLIR MS-Series thermal imaging camera gives every boater the power to see clearly in total darkness. It can be used for many maritime applications. Whether you are anchored in port or sailing in the open sea, you will be able to see in total darkness.
- Detect a Man - 440m
- Detect Small Vessel - 1,250m
- 19mm Focal length
- Ultra compact, light weight only 340grams
- IPX67 easy to use design
- 2 x Digital zoom
- Image Polarity: White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery (5hr typical operating life)
- Crisp thermal images in any day or night situation
- Produces thermal images of 320 x 240 pixels.
- Easy to install
- LED tasklight - can be used to illuminate a small area.